close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

the final cut

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by usc14, Apr 10, 2005.

1. i just seen an interesting movie with robin williams called the final cut. its about having an implant in your body and when you die they can extract video from your point of view on everything you ever did. from brushing your teeth to whatever. your whole life on an implant and downloaded onto video when you die. and i was wondering how different i might live my life or anybody for that matter. knowing you would be scrutinized or admired for whatever actions you do in your life. its really interesting. if ya get a chance, check it out. it brings up alot of moral and spiritual questions. if any of you have seen this movie let me know what ya think. i think they coulda got alot more indepth but the storyline wavers a bit. the movie itself is a 6 on a scale of 10 but look at the issue it raises. and think about it. would you have done anything differently? knowing everyone could see all the good or bad you did in your life and ask yourself would you have done anything differently? its sorta like vanilla sky. but i know alot of people didnt really like that movie because i think we want hollywood to lead us and tell us what to feel and think in laymens terms and they are afraid to really make us draw conclusions and think on our own. but vanilla sky poses a very good issue. that life is precious. and it takes almost 2 hrs to make its point but when it does, it hits home hard. check out the final cut, the issue it raises is worth our thoughts.