The Eletric Eleit

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by peple of the perch, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Does anyone know how well the they did on ladue yesterday? Also where on dobass can I find the reports from the tournaments I can only find the pictures.

2. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

3. Peple- I thought you graduated...;) Use that mouse a little and dont be scared to click around!!!

Kitson's weighed in nearly 16lbs to take yet another first place and $935 (on 16 teams!) - Kravic and Germann second with 13.25 and third Bates and Jordan with 12.17

Note the bigbass weight at a whopping 6.62lbs....very healthy looking summertime bigbass too!! Woulda went 8 in spring. Caught by current points leaders of Petz/Greenfelder in final hour of the event.

Kitsons C-rigged ( I watched many of their hump fish get caught) Second- threw topwaters ALL day and third sounded like they worked mostly weededges with worms and senkos- nothing deeper than 6ft.

Pic's are updated online at www.dobass.com

nip

4. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Was this a 12" or 14" size limit?

5. I wish I would have done that good the other day, Maybe I'll hit it later this week.

6. I know you're alot smarter than me but aint there an "o" in people?:confused: ;)