close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

the Dead sea Report 5/5/04

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by taxiecab, May 5, 2004.

1. Fished C C today and ending up with 14 crappie from 91/2"to 11 1/2" and a boat load of eyes up to 14 1/2". Also caught a 10" perch a white bass and a Ky spotted bass. Every thing was deep and on the bottom. The lake level is up just a little and the color is still slightly dingy. The surface temp was 57 degrees. The crappie were all full of eyes and are still deep but will be moving up as the water warms up.
    Another great day on the Dead sea,

2. I caught a 12" perch @CC a couple of weeks ago and thought it was a fluke. So where did these fish come from?

Has anyone else caught yellow perch at Ceasars?

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

News to me, I never caught a perch there.

4. The Dead C is certainly alive and kicking!

As always it was a pleasure fishing with you Joe. See you on Thursday, hopefully we have as nice of weather as we did yesterday.

FishOn!

LarryFish

5. Outstanding, thanks for the report!!! Just might have to go camping there this weekend.

6. Yellow perch were native to the creek before the lake was impounded. I've caught a few near the dam and a few at the upper most end of the lake but they are pretty rare.

Steve