close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The day that changed the rest of my life...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reel Lady, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Here is a link to a video that I created as a tribute to my deceased husband, David Tomsic, who was tragically killed in a car accident when he was only 21 years old.
    David took me fishing for my very first time, and it quickly became a huge part of our relationship.
    Little did he know how much that first experience of "fishing" would change my life forever.
    And here is a BIG "Thank You" to Nathan Tomsic, David's son who David never did meet, for creating this amazing music.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=20868141

With the help of Photoshop, I was able to create a picture of three generations.
    David (on the left) with his Dad (middle) and Nathan (mine and David's son) on the right.
    I added a picture of David (at his high school graduation) into an existing picture of Nathan and his Grandpa when Nathan graduated High School.
    [​IMG]
    And here is a picture of David and I from a fishing trip we took to Canada with his Grandpa way back in the early 80's.
    [​IMG]

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

3. That was very nicly done. I am sorry for your loss.

4. Noiceracing

Noiceracing Kevin C Noice

That wouldn't be Wayne tomsic in the picture would It?

5. That was cool. I really liked that.

6. Very good! I'm sure he is proud of both you and Nathan.

7. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Yup...that would be Wayne :)
    Okay...you either worked for UPS, raced cars, raised African cichlids, or love Polka Music....right? lol

8. Noiceracing

Noiceracing Kevin C Noice

nope none of those Flew model airplanes and raced model boats against him.

9. MARCIA :pAPPYSGTO HERE . FINALLY GOT TOO READ & SEE THAT VIDEO YOU MADE OOF YOUR HUSBAND ........... IT WAS TRULEY INSPIRING . JUST A WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!!!!!!! pappysgto@aol.com

10. Thats a great tribute you made for your husband, I wanted to also congradulate u on all your accomplishments on the bass tour. I have a little girl on the way next month and hope she gets into the outdoors also.

11. Generations of fishing and sharing is AOK!:) Still remember fishing with my grandfather like it was yesterday! I was 8. Everyday we would walk to the cut and gill fish. Makes for some good memoires!

12. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

That was REELY neat Marcia. Sorry for the loss. Congrats on your accomplishments, he is so proud.