close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Dark Knight

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bigun, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Went and saw it last night, Finally A movie that lives up to most of its hype. The story line has plenty of twists, and the special effects, and action keep your attention. Heath ledger owns as the joker, I have some experience with mentally disturbed people and ledger plays the part well. Finally a movie I didn't walk out of feeling like I got cheated out of the ticket costs.

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

We saw it today and all I can say is: WOW!

We all might as well get ready for the next big war: DC Comics vs Marvel

I think Batman vs Iron Man/Avengers is going to be a back and forth battle. DC has "Watchmen" coming out, Marvel has Capt America, Thor, Iron Man 2 and of corse The Avengers coming out w/in a couple years. I think it's safe to say we'll see a Dark Knight sequel.

3. the best movie i have seen in a long time, i dont think my heart has ever beat that fast from watching a movie b4

4. what about the new video game coming out, mortal kombat vs DC universe. you can play superman vs subzero. awesome.

5. Buick Riviera

Buick Riviera Willows and bass go together like beer and pizza.

Saw it Saturday night. 9 out of 10 for me and Heath Ledger should fetch some kind of award for his performance.

My only criticism is that sometimes the music was so loud I couldn't hear the dialog.

Buick

6. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

what an awesome movie.. i was glued to my seat the entire show..

7. Saw it tonight, worth the money to go see.

8. went and seen it saturday. i hate movies like this but i will say this movie was awesome i really liked it. my only gripe is that it was real long. but WELL worth the money spent

9. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

10. Saw it tonight after I got off work. Was definitely worth it! Heath Ledger played the Joker amazingly.

11. One of the best movies I have seen in awhile, Heath Ledger was great!

12. symba

symba Kayak Conquistador

Just got back from the theater. Great movie overall, but I think they tried to pack waaaay too much in. Ledger was fantastic. Bale needs to work on his Bruce Wayne voice. I kept hearing a creepy Jim Carey from the Cable Guy instead of the caped cruisader.

13. I know I am gonna catch crap for this, but I loved the movie still think Jack Nicholson is a better joker!

14. I am not gonna say ledger was better then Nicholson I just liked the direction he took the role, I felt Nicholson was far to much of a creepy grandpa type where ledger played a sociopath. I Personally liked the sociopath because I felt it was more believeable, but I think there are almost to different to compare.

15. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

saw it last weekend. good, not great. I agree with the poster that said they tried to pack too much in. What little character development there was felt rushed and trivial. The interesting character development is one reason I enjoyed Batman Begins so much. ah well.

Ledger was fantastic though.

16. One of the Best movies i saw this year.. and i see alot movies..... But than again im a big Bale Fan and Bat man fan... so i enjoyed it..

just my 2.5 cents

frank

17. Good movie. I thought it was a touch long...it got real climatic and then slowed down a lot and went on for another 45 minutes. It was one of the few times I looked at my watch and looked around, actually kind of "getting" out of the movie. Heath Ledger did an a great job, probably the best acting he had ever done.

18. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Saw and loved it. Never a fan of the batman series either, just went cause my friends were going. Was even more pumped to see the teaser for Terminator 4.... AND they're using Christian Bale as John Conner, hope it's good!