close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Cincinnati Bearcats-

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by catking, Nov 7, 2004.

1. catking

catking Banned

After starting slow, and losing to a rotten Army team 4 weeks ago, the 'Cats have won 3 in a row, with the latest being over #21 Southern Mississippi :eek: I'll say this , I remember talkin about a quarterback from Miami Ohio by the name of Ben Rothenslinger ;) a few years ago. Gino Gudulie passed for 5 td's yesterday. He is a nice sized 'back, and throws the ball like a freakin rock. He IS the real deal. He has been a winner at every level in football. Somebody better grab him next year ;) ........THE CATKING !!!

2. catking

catking Banned

" Rothenslinger" is what we call him down this way

3. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

All I seem to see from him is severe inconsistency against some of the worst teams in college football. Plus he seems to be a punk, a la Ryan Leaf. We all know what happened to him. And he came from a allegedly good team in an alleged top conference.

4. Ouch Shuvlhed1, by the way can you tell my X-wife where you live.

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Yea King, you said the same thing about Tim Couch also!

6. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

that depends on the reason! ;)

edit

Oh wait a minute, now I get it (a little slow this morning). It's gonna cost ya!