THE buffalo bills

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by ezbite, Sep 8, 2008.

1. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

the boys from buffalo looked good yesterday....more to come;)

2. yes they did! I had them as a loss in my pool - guess I better rethink their game next week.

3. ezbite

well trent is looking good for a sophmore, lynch is lynch and the D is playing well. the boys in blue had me worried in the 3rd but came stormin back. 2-0 best start in 5 years.

4. Yes they do......

Frank

5. I took the Bills over the Raiders in my survivor league for this week. They better get the ball moving cause their down 6-0 right now.

6. 9-7 at the half...come on Buffalo

EZbite...you better get your boys motivated.

7. EZbite...your boys kept me alive for another week with a last second field goal.

I'm taking Denver over KC for next week's game.

8. ezbite

boy, did they have me worried there in the 1st half. the bills came from behind again and what can you say about lindell's foot? 3-0's a pretty darn good start and im very pleased. keep it up boys:p keep it up!!

9. ezbite

31-14. granted the rams arent much of a team. however, i was a bit worried in the first 1/2. the boys went into 1/2 and got their heads out of their rearends. 4-0 and looking good.:p

10. ezbite

third play of the game and trent edwards gets leveled and a concussion....it only got worse from there. 17-41 cards whooped up on my bills. good thing were going into the bye week. yes, losman still stinks, should have traded him away in the off season and got a real back-up:mad: 4-1 still aint bad.

11. Losing Edwards was huge yesterday. He reminds me alot of Craig Krenzl when he played for the Buckeyes. Not an "great" quarterback, but he is clutch when his team needs him to be. He flat out knows how to win football games. Bill 4-1, that is really good for them at this point in the season. I would have never expected it. It would be nice to see them in the playoff again rather than Belecheat's Patriots.

12. ezbite

yesterdays game was nothing outstanding, just a good solid preformance. im very happy trent edwards didnt suffer any ill effects from that smashing concussion he had after the cards game. i think he went something like 25 for 30 and looked really good. id have to say the run defense helped them win this game too. making tomlinson look like an ordinary back is no easy feat. 5-1 and looking like a true contender this year...man im feelin pretty dam good:p

13. ezbite

16-25 dolphins win:confused: thats about all i know right now because someone at work fried our satalite radio:mad: i will say, this was a game they didnt need to lose.....a division game:(

14. Good to see the Dolphins improving from last years terrible season.

15. ezbite

17-26, a loss to the jets.... all i can say is sloppy, sloppy, sloppy:mad: 2 ints and a fumble. come on edwards. if they keep shooting themselfs in the foot like this, there will be no playoffs. i feel its a must win for the against the pats next week.

16. ezbite

WHERES THE "O"?? 10-20 and a loss the the bradyless pats. looks like the great season i was hoping for has flow the coop. i knew the bills were in trouble when espn started talking about them making the playoffs. that was 3 games ago and they've lost every game since.......i hate espn.lol. well, no need for despair. the browns come to buffalo monday night. hey, someone has to win...maybe.

GO BUFFALO, BEAT CLEVELAND!!

17. ezbite

i see no reason the bills should have even been in that game. 4 turnovers is embarrassing...browns win in buffalo 27-29:mad: the curse continues...WIDE RIGHT. AGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

18. WIDE RIGHT....that was great. Go Brownies!

19. ezbite

54-31 huh?? this the same team that let the browns beat them last week??? guess thats what happens when you get the turnovers instead of giving them up. back on track, but it will be an uphill battle and some help wont hurt if the bills are to keep the playoff hope alive. it was great to see the team firing on all cylinders. i hope theres lots and lots of snow next sunday when san fran comes to buffalo.. 6 and 5 and still alive:p

20. ezbite

how in the world do you go from scoring 54 points one week, to 3 the next???:confused: they looked like sh!# today. at least lynch seem to be getting stronger 134 on 16 carries (i think) on a great note i seem to have come across some sweet reading material today....what ya think?

Attached Files: