close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Browns Stink

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by cheezemm2, Aug 1, 2007.

1. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

Go Steelers, post that first W on 9/9/07 and send the puppies back to their kennel with their tails b/t their legs!

:p :p :p :T :T :T <-----I figured we better start it early

P.S. No bungles fans allowed unless you have a get out of jail free card for all your players!

Official contest idea?

I'm not betting an avatar, I'm betting that the loser has to take a picture in some sort of the opposing teams garb and then post it for humilation!

2. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

It's a lock....! All about the Orange and Black, Baby...! ;) :D

3. cheezemm2

We have to get everyone involved in this for the upcoming season...

Owww, someone cut my hair, I'm Quinnjured!

Hope it's a great season and all the teams can stay healthy! Any Brownies want to talk opening day bet...I'll see you in STEELERS garb the next day!

4. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

Hey H&B..........has your first team scored a touchdown yet???

5. Even though their off to a slow start this year and I think we have more players injured than we have healthy (I think we have more players in jail than we have healthy! LOL), I'd take the Bengals over the Steelers any day. I'd take ANY team over the Steelers any day. I just hate that entire city all-around. The people are rude and it smells very bad. :D

6. cheezemm2

Almost feels like football season! :D

Now all I need is a 45 degree morning with some steelheading, then some fall football with some smoking hot chili!

7. steelers have nothing this year, and like all the pros say they were the worst team to ever win the super bowl, Go BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!