Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thnking about fishing the BFL as a co-angler next year. Are they worth the money? Will I gain any expirence from fishing them?
Thanks
Nathan Poling

·
Registered
694 Posts
It is really hit or miss on who you draw. Do you or have you ever belonged to a club that is affiliated with the Ohio BASS Nation and considered fishing that 5 tourney series??

·
Registered
223 Posts
If you are from Southwest Oh, consider the "Electric Bass Circuit" (electric-bass.org). It's inexpensive, run just like the big circuits and you do not need a big bass boat! I've watched anglers improve alot fishing this circuit. Its friendly and alot of fun. check out the web site.

·
Sean
604 Posts
The Ohio Bass Federation Nation would be the better way to go. As far as Money and good tournament experience goes that is. They're a good group of folks and the tournaments are well run. They also have good sponsorship incentives through the O.B.F.N. as well for both angler and co-angler. Check out the website.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey man just checking what everyone has to say, i fished the bfl last yr as a boater and it made me twice the fisherman i recommend it over n e of these curciuts around here.I have fished alot of tournys in Nortern ohio and then bfl is the way to go,I didnt fish this yr my travel partners backed out on me let me know if you need a boater to sign up with 4 guarentee spot, Good Luck man Cya on the water.

·
Registered
495 Posts
You should gain experience anytime you go fishing with someone new.As for is it worth the money that's up to you. If you like fishing the Ohio river then the bfl is for you. Good luck with whatever you decide. Their is a lot of other trails and organizations around so check them all out before you lock into one. But you can win a boat in the bfl's.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i alreday fish the bass federation nation and i am in two clubs one for bass and one for flw. i ave gained a ton of exp. from fishing all of that. I just think that i am rady to take it to the next level

1 - 8 of 8 Posts