close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Bass Fishing Matrix

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BANDIT, Aug 5, 2005.

1. SINCE THEY ARE ADVERTISING ON THE SITE, Has Anyone Purchased Or Used This? Any Pros Or Cons? Thanks In Advance For The Info..... :)

2. Purchased bass fishing matrix. I thought I could maybe fast track some fishing experience - maybe take a short cut to be becoming a better fisherman. To be honest with you, the more I get into it, the more I think there are no short cuts. Just get on the water every opportunity you get and keep a journal (barometric pressure/air temperature/water temperature/lake cover or structure/water clarity/etc) There are also a lot of members on this site that give great advice on what is successful on certain lakes. All this being said, I don't feel I wasted the $29.99 I spent on it. I always check it before I head to the lake - just haven't seen the results promised.....yet.................Anyone else out there have an opinion on the matrix? Hey that would be a great name for a movie!! The Bass Fishing Matrix....... Nah.................Back to you Bandit......