Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
CJ Wolfpack
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i spent the mornin' at kiser fishin' for whatelse....bass.didn't do to bad.ended up catchin' & releasing 7 alltogether.2 on a topwater,5 a crankbait.the biggest was 17",the rest was all between 12 & 14".hooked & lost another 3 as well.there really wasn't that many people out in boats fishing which kind of surprised me.think next time i go up i'll try for some crappies or maybe some of them cats.see what kind of action that'll bring me.

·
Uber Tuber
293 Posts
A little late on my post on this. I was camping there for the holiday weekend, fished from the tube friday and saturday. Friday's wind made it a little tough with white caps and 1 foot waves made me feel like I was just a small bober bouncing around. Caught around 10 bass between both days on a rubber worm pulled through the weeds. Saturday had a little surprie for us, My dad and I decided to try for some wippers but the best we could come up with was this beast. It measured in @ 29 inches, sorry for the blurry pic my dad was shaking so bad from the fight thinking it was a wipper. Pic is of me because he was did was to get that beast close to his bare legs.

Attachments

·
CJ Wolfpack
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice cat,sounds like u had fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts