close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thanks Zfish

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by papaperch, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Yukon does look good but 88 lbs makes me wonder. Usually by myself when icefishing.have to make some concession to advancing years ;)

2. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Yeah I know. I had a Frabill that weighed about the same weight and it wasnt really all that bad. The place where I really got tiered if there was a lot of snow on top of the ice and hadnt been packed yet. The other thing to thing of is that shanty is only about 10lbs heavier than the fish trap guide if i remember correctly. :) We should get out on the ice this year though. Where is Berlin Center by?

3. Right at the crossroads of SR 224 & SR 534. that would be about 5 miles due east of berlin lake. planning on doing some ice fishing in eastern indiana this year. been doing some studying on it and it do look promising. especially if ice fishing locally bombs like it did last year.

4. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Well I love hitting Buckeye lake come 1st ice. Youre more than welcome to join. I've met many OGF'ers at Buckeye with too many to list lol. Its a really good lake to have fun on and #s wise. Dont usually get many real big fish but its a blast. I think Im going to try and go to Presque Isle this year with Big Daddy and some of the other crew up that way.