close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thanks Radio Reno!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, May 29, 2007.

1. Thanks for the invite to co-host the radio show last week. It was a blast. And also, thanks for the membership push! We're now at 9404 members!!! The challenge was to get to 9400 so we're there!!!

Tune in next week, Sunday, 8 to 10 AM, WHK 1420 on your AM radio dial, or click the link to the right marked "Inside the Great Outdoors" and you can listen on the web!

Talk to you soon.

2. Mac

Mac

Way to go Big Daddy. Sorry I missed the show. 9404! Now if just 1/2 of them would post.

3. Post, not post, it's all good with us. We like when people post and talk fishing and the outdoors, that's for sure, but we also know that some folks just aren't into it as much as the rest of us... We do generate a TON of traffic, though. In the month of May so far, 12.5 MILLION hits... 27 THOUSAND unique visitors... We admins affectionately call our "little" site our hobby gone wrong. LOL!!!

Who'da thunk it???;) :)

4. Mac

Mac

I had no idea the numbers were that big.

5. Yep. Pretty amazing stuff.

Thanks to you all for making OGF such a great place to share info and visit.:)

6. Thanks Carl for joining me on Inside the Great Outdoors this past Sunday. WKYC is missing the boat not putting a mic in your hands. It was a pleasure to be part of the push for new members signing up to put OGF over 9400. I would say 9500 seems like a good new goal. As more and more members of OGF call the show and email me I realize you folks are "connected" and in tune with the fishing world out there. Pretty cool! Thanks again Big Daddy and we will do it again soon.

Reno