Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank all of you, who have posted fishing reports. Had shoulder surgery on Sep. 12th, and your fishing reports are as close to fishing as I will get for another month or so.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I hope to hear you post your own soon. My dad had both of his shoulders worked on. He feels a lot better now. I hope your recovery is short so you can get out before the snow fly's.

promag

·
Registered
827 Posts
I would like to thank all of you, who have posted fishing reports. Had shoulder surgery on Sep. 12th, and your fishing reports are as close to fishing as I will get for another month or so.
Speedy recovery my friend. I had RCR and bicep tenodesis 2yrs ago. The shoulder was much more painful and a longer rehab than all 10 of my knee surgeries. It DOES get better though...hang in there. I was making baby steps the entire way, but didn't really feel like I was 100% until about that 8-10mos mark. Now, I am VERY glad I did it!! Hope to see you out there before too long, but be patient! Luckily the winter is coming and maybe you won't be tempted as much, unless you are one of those ice fishing crazies!? :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts