close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thanks Chris!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, May 27, 2007.

1. What a FUN evening! OGF member "Brewkettle" held a get-together for the friends on "Inside the Great Outdoors" radio show, one of our fine media partners, at his place in Strongsville. What a great time! Hand-crafted microbrews, some KICKIN' chicken wings and other hors dourves (REMEMBER DRY RUB folks) and jammin' tunes from Steve Madewell sure made it great! Also, meeting some new outdoors friends is NEVER a bad thing!

The Brew Kettle in Strongsville on Pearl Rd.... GREAT food, GREAT times, and OGF members welcome! Stop in and say HI !!!

AWESOME wings....:D :D :D

2. BigDaddy,

Thanks for coming and keeping us all up to date on the WKYC happenings. The gathering was a blast, and Steve sounded great! Maybe we should kick off every summer the same way. Bar-B-Que, Beer, Stories and Fishing Music!

NICE!

Chris

3. Sounds like a plan to me!

I have a week of vaco coming up at the end of June and I'm planning on bringing the family up with me, for dinner this time!

I may be in the neighborhood Thursday too, and might stop in to "research" the menu, if you know what I mean... :D