Thanking the Smallies

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by reelmanly, Nov 22, 2007.

1. reelmanly

reelmanly Set The HOOK!!!!!!!!

Nitro and I hit the river this mornin round 7:30, We only lasted about an hour and a half until the battery died but..............We banged 17 Smallies during that period on Topwaters at least 9 of those fish topped 2 1/2 lto to 3lbs, Grabbed my daughters camera and went for the 1st pic and the batts were dead in that thing, or there were gonna be some pics. Most of these fish were grouped up in one location of about 30 yards, fairly shallow and rocky, a totally awesome way to start Thanksgiving, we were hopin it would snow!
    Must be those Good luck kisses my Sweetie gives me before I leave. Tis the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. congrats again...smallie slayers, i cant believe you guys fought that wind this am...it was brutal i had to go to work in it...and it sucked...although i wouldve been right out there fishin or sittin in a treestand with no problems though, haha unbelievable, you gonna go for the december topwater bite this year!!!!!!!!!???????? ;)

3. You Know It Dan. We've Both Actually Talked About How Cool It Would Be To Catch Them On Topwaters While The Snow Is Flying. The Wind Was;nt All Too Bad, We Were In Wind Breaks A Lot Of The Time.

4. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

poppers,buzzbait, spook?