Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a thankful Thanksgiving fishing with friends today ! Started out trolling the outside walls missed a couple so I went into the slip ! Picked up a couple in the slip then it died ! Headed back out to the walls missed one and got one on the way out ! Put out a lure I made myself and started catching them Pretty good for awhile ! ( good thing I made 2 ) fish started to get finicky again as I missed 3 in a row so I decided to leave ! Slip water was 34 and the lake was 41 ! Slip water looked good except for the ice chunks coming out of the river mouth ! Lake water was pretty Murky but surprisingly they were able to see the baits ! Speed was 1.8 to 1.9 !
Rectangle Font Art Tints and shades Magenta

Rectangle World Font Art Gadget

Fin Fish Food Fishing net Tail

Water Cloud Sky Water resources Lake

Insect Arthropod Pollinator Moths and butterflies Terrestrial plant

Water Lighthouse Cloud Sky Tower

Insect Organism Terrestrial plant Larva Caterpillar

Water Sky Boat Naval architecture Watercraft

Cloud Water Sky Lake Tree

Water Cloud Sky Statue Sculpture

·
Registered
962 Posts
Great pics as usual.
For someone who doesn't know anything about imaging from a boat, I'm assuming those are fish between 20-30'. Where are they in relation to the boat, in front, behind, or to the side? How far from the boat?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great pics as usual.
For someone who doesn't know anything about imaging from a boat, I'm assuming those are fish between 20-30'. Where are they in relation to the boat, in front, behind, or to the side? How far from the boat?
Great pics as usual.
Great pics as usual.
actually the active steelhead generally will be in the 10 feet of the water column those that are lower usually are inactive steelhead or walleye ,smallmouth, even possibly lake trout ! anything on the screen is history and the all the way to the right of the screen will be directly under the boat ! when fishing my main concern is looking for baitfish and possibly arches near the surface ! the reason behind the 2 depth finder pictures is the one is the river mouth/slip area with tempature and the other is out along the walls

1 - 3 of 3 Posts