Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While driving home from the lake last Sunday I had an unexpected problem. Thank God I was going slowly when it happened the axle on the boat trailer broke and the tire and rim came off. After dragging the trailer on the ground for about 40 feet I came to a stop wondering what just happened when after getting out my brother says the axle broke and the tire and rim and axle hub are gone. Well after calming down I called my Boat Insurance company to let them know what happened and they informed me I had roadside assistants and that they would call a flat bed to take it to my house . A couple days later the adjuster came and to my surprise I have full replacement cost on trailer. Long story short new trailer is on its way from shorelander and Insurance is paying to flat bed it to Ravenna Marine to have boat put on new trailer. If you ever wondered if you should have Insurance or not I say Thank you Progreesive

·
Registered
927 Posts
About 10 years ago we were on our way home from WI after a weekend of boating with my brother and sister-in-law at their campgrounds. My other brother was driving 80 mph down the turnpike while I slept when my hub split in half. I know how scary that ride can get.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 2 of 2 Posts