Thank You!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by catfish_hunter, Nov 11, 2008.

1. I want to give a big thank you to all veterns, If it wasnt for them we wouldnt have the luxories that we have today! Thank you! :)

2. No need thanking me,you might say they wanted me, I didn't want them. I hated every minute of it. Worst 4 years of my life.

3. A thank you isn't something we hear too often, for those that never made it home and those who sacrificed blood and limb, in our hearts we should fish for them too. If given the choice I'm sure every one of them would have rather had a line in the water spending time with family. I missed so much of it for the time I served but if fate played the hand again I'd want to be the first in line. The price of peace is eternal vigialance from those who will stand for their country. I welcome the thank you and will pass it on. :B

4. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

It isn't enough, but a sincere thank-you from me to all veterans here as well.

Both members and those who only read OGF.

5. I too would like to say from one Veteran to another...Thank you!! Also to the ones who hadn't served for your support over the many years for all our men and woman in the armed forces. God Bless You All!!!!

6. I couldn't have said it better. Our supporters made the task we faced much easier.
    God Bless,
    Mike