close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

thank you everybody..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, Aug 25, 2004.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

finally found myself a place in columbus...thanks to miso who introduced me to the neighborhood(bar)..now i can crawl back to my place after a thurman burger and a couple of beers or 6.. :D ..look out columbus..i'm gonna be raising hell yeeehaaaw.. :p :D
    so, thanks everyone for looking out for me these past several weeks,,i truly appreciated it..and if you happens to find yourself down here at thurman's..gimme a shout..LOL..

2. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

I am glad u found a place ak. Drink a couple for me.lol

3. toad

toad geriatrics supporter

Hey good deal, welcome to columbus. You down in german village? I use to own some rentals on thurman.

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Glad you found a place, hope we can get together and fish soon

5. Hope it works for you AK. Glad you found a place to call home.

6. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

Ak is in Cowlumbus now!
    Nice meeting you face to face at the store today.
    Stop in anytime and say hello!
    EH

7. crappielooker

flipp..yeah..i drank a couple for ya..
    toad..yep..i'm in the village..:)
    flat..anytime maan..just give me a shout a tad ahead of time..:)
    carl..thanks..i'm thinkin this is great!!..this is by far the best news i have had ALL week..hell..month for that matter..
    esox..heh heh..yep..i'm in town for goood now..:D
    thanks again everybody..:)

8. catking

catking Banned

crappielooker was migrating south, and DA KING !!! is glad the bleeding stopped at Columbus :D .....Rumor had it that the corn chucker was even looking down in DA KING'S area :eek: ..Good for you Ak ! You have alot of company up in that hick town ;) .DA KING !!!

9. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

german village? :eek: ;)
    welcome to columbus........................the home of the famous MISFIT" :cool: :D
    if ya wanna take a break from drinkin' sometime,and do some fishin',i'm just a short cast away :D

10. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

German village........thurman's....uh-oh...Me thinks you'll like Octoberfest(spell?) It's the last weekend in september! I'm about 2-3 miles away from you and just moved near a new stretch of the Olentangy(clintonville area)...I'll let you know if I find any carp for us to chase after! If I find a honey hole, I'll let ya know the exact location if you bring up one of those thurman's burgers!

11. THere you go talkn about that Thurman Burger again. Id have to say thats the best burger east of Texas ;) It was good to see you yesterday. Soon as im feelin a little better well get that canoe out, take the old lady so she can show you have we catch em :D

Id offer to help you move, but you know i aint in any shape to do that. But i will come and help you pound some beers, drink some crown, and eat a burger :D :D

12. crappielooker

jason..that sounds excellent my friend..
    i am heading over to get the keys this afternoon..i will be moving starting today..instead of monday.yeeehaaaaawwww..

13. Sounds good man. Just watch out for the tird burglars :eek: :eek: :D :D

14. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Oh my God, there goes the neiborhood. Property value in GV just went down :D Glad to see your getting out of that area you were in. Hope you like it here. Hey if you don't Catking said he'll rent you a room on your next move.

15. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

cptn crown thats funny i said the same thing to him...lol

sowbelly

16. Welcome to Columbus crappie. I ate at Thurmans Thursday for lunch, best burger in town.