Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Corn Chucker
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally found myself a place in columbus...thanks to miso who introduced me to the neighborhood(bar)..now i can crawl back to my place after a thurman burger and a couple of beers or 6.. :D ..look out columbus..i'm gonna be raising hell yeeehaaaw.. :p :D
so, thanks everyone for looking out for me these past several weeks,,i truly appreciated it..and if you happens to find yourself down here at thurman's..gimme a shout..LOL..

·
geriatrics supporter
358 Posts
Hey good deal, welcome to columbus. You down in german village? I use to own some rentals on thurman.

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Hope it works for you AK. Glad you found a place to call home.

·
Livin' the moontime
846 Posts
Ak is in Cowlumbus now!
Nice meeting you face to face at the store today.
Stop in anytime and say hello!
EH

·
The Corn Chucker
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
flipp..yeah..i drank a couple for ya..
toad..yep..i'm in the village..:)
flat..anytime maan..just give me a shout a tad ahead of time..:)
carl..thanks..i'm thinkin this is great!!..this is by far the best news i have had ALL week..hell..month for that matter..
esox..heh heh..yep..i'm in town for goood now..:D
thanks again everybody..:)

·
Banned
5,615 Posts
crappielooker was migrating south, and DA KING !!! is glad the bleeding stopped at Columbus :D .....Rumor had it that the corn chucker was even looking down in DA KING'S area :eek: ..Good for you Ak ! You have alot of company up in that hick town ;) .DA KING !!!

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
german village? :eek: ;)
welcome to columbus........................the home of the famous MISFIT" :cool: :D
if ya wanna take a break from drinkin' sometime,and do some fishin',i'm just a short cast away :D

·
Ohio State Alumni 05'
1,299 Posts
German village........thurman's....uh-oh...Me thinks you'll like Octoberfest(spell?) It's the last weekend in september! I'm about 2-3 miles away from you and just moved near a new stretch of the Olentangy(clintonville area)...I'll let you know if I find any carp for us to chase after! If I find a honey hole, I'll let ya know the exact location if you bring up one of those thurman's burgers!

·
Banned
556 Posts
THere you go talkn about that Thurman Burger again. Id have to say thats the best burger east of Texas ;) It was good to see you yesterday. Soon as im feelin a little better well get that canoe out, take the old lady so she can show you have we catch em :D

Id offer to help you move, but you know i aint in any shape to do that. But i will come and help you pound some beers, drink some crown, and eat a burger :D :D

·
The Corn Chucker
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jason..that sounds excellent my friend..
i am heading over to get the keys this afternoon..i will be moving starting today..instead of monday.yeeehaaaaawwww..

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,428 Posts
Oh my God, there goes the neiborhood. Property value in GV just went down :D Glad to see your getting out of that area you were in. Hope you like it here. Hey if you don't Catking said he'll rent you a room on your next move.

·
Keep'n It Reel
1,543 Posts
cptn crown thats funny i said the same thing to him...lol

sowbelly

1 - 16 of 16 Posts