close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thank you all

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rustyfish, Aug 21, 2004.

1. I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who has put up with me enough to teach me a few things. I have really learned a lot of stuff from this site. I value wild fish more and im learning to respect carp. Not to metion all of the small stuff from everyday threads. Iv been trying not to argue and i thank Dale and shakedown(and others) for being patient with me. I also have to thank Fishman for correcting all of my gammer (go ahead i know there is some here) even though he never helped me at college.lol...

You get a group of fishermen togather and you will have different views, but you can only learn from it. I think i am going to start listening a little more and try talk less. Im not stupid but i know im not smarter than all of you togather. No one is.

So thanks guys.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

No problem man. That's what this site is here for,To learn and pass on some of your knowledge to others. Glad we can help.

3. This is the place to learn and make great friends. As Weedhopper learned how to keep ears open and mouth closed, and assume the likeness of a sponge, much was absorbed. :D ;) :)

4. catking

catking Banned

Your problem was being around fishman too long :D It's finally wearing off...Your threads/post do what they are suppose to do, get people talkin on the site. WE thank you for that ;) ..............THE CATKING !!!

5. "...your welcome..."
    J/K ... :D
    Are we having fun yet? :p
    We all learn from each other and when I'm too old to learn then stick me in the ground face up I'm dead!!! :eek:

6. OMG :eek: ;)

7. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Shortdrift !!
    ......... :confused: I guess you watch alot of TV when not fishing !! :rolleyes:
    I've heard it said like this, God gave us two ears and one mouth for us to listen twice as much as we talk ;)
    Okay rusty....here's some corrections, don't forget to use www.dictionary.com
    I was serious, I use it all the time. Jim

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who has put up with me enough to teach me a few things.
    I have really learned a lot of stuff from this site. I value wild fish more and I'm learning to respect carp. Not to metion all of the small stuff from everyday threads. I've been trying not to argue and I thank Dale and Shakedown (and others) for being patient with me. I also have to thank Fishman for correcting all of my grammer (go ahead I know there is some here) even though he never helped me at college *lol*...

You get a group of fishermen together and you will have different views, but you can only learn from it. I think I am going to start listening a little more and try talking less. I'm not stupid but I know I'm not smarter than all of you together. No one is.
    So thanks guys.