Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
worked a month ago last time i fished, always unplugged when charging, this saturday when i went fishing and plugged it in it will not power up, the battery test shows the batteries are charged ( only one year old interstates ) any one have a clue or some place to take it in northern ohio to be looked at. Its a terrova 24v 60 inch 80lb thrust.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Need to see how far in the system your good "power" goes. Did you take anything apart yet to see if you have 24 volts? Can start with the head, and take it down to the lower unit. I have taken just about every minn kota type motor apart. IMHO, very easy to work on.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Check to make sure your plug is twisted into the recepticle all the way and also did you change the battery in the remote fob,just happened to me today. Put your motor down if you can and then wiggle the plug to see if you can hear it beep for power up. If it does then I would guess it's the fob battery. Also check if there was an inline fuse installed,could be that.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
There should be a breaker switch close to your batteries. Check to see if it’s tripped. That’s happened to me before in the past.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts