close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Telescope for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by DaleM, Aug 21, 2005.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

My wifes Father is moving back up to Columbus to be near us since my Mother in law died. He has a telescope that he wants to sell.

This is a Jason model 313 with S.L.R. (what ever that means) 454 power, 910 MM focal lens 60 MM objective. This is a very very nice telescope that they bought and NEVER used. Still in the original box complete with tripod and a bunch of stuff I can't tell what it's for. I know he said you can see saturn better than your next door neibors. They lived out in the country (hocking Co.) and were going to use it there. He paid almost $300.00 for it. Like I said it has never been used. The first $100.00 takes it. Believe me on this that is a steal. A guy that lives by them said it was worth over $400.00 now if you bought it today. PM me here or e-mail me @ dmille11@columbus.rr.com if you are interested.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

Did some checking on e-bay last night. A used jason 313 was selling for $35.00 with time left. Remember this was a USED one. This one is brand new in the box. I will drop the price to $60.00. just to get it sold.

3. Bassy

Bassy Bass the other white meat

0   0   0

Dale, I sent you a email........
    Bassy