team twister 6/20 clendenning report

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mrtwister_jbo, Jun 20, 2008.

1. well me an mrs twister hit the lake 2day :) launched down buy the dam at around 10;30 this mornin fished down by the dam area 1st.
    the mrs started off with a real nice crappy almost 12'' then we went fishless till about 2pm(had a few hits just no hook ups)then it started picking up a little,from around 1 till it started raining:( (about 3;30 or so) we got 14 bass
    all lgmouth biggest was 15'' ,only 5 others that measured:) 10 whitebass 10''
    a couple of real nice bluegills an a few dink crappy. no saugeyes ,came out of marina an fished the shore line on the left if that helps:)
    all her fish were got on 1/8oz heads,3'' chartuse or white tails:) on her new 33 with 8lb# excel on a med lite lighting rod,i used 5'6''lite lighting rod ,gander guide series reel, 4#excel line,1/6oz heads an 3'' chartuse or rootbeer tails or
    6' med lite lighting rod,308reel(last years bps special)6#excel line , rapala floating minnow,inline spinner(panther martin)or big fish of the day came on a small shad rap(shad color) by a huge rock;)
    the twisters

ps all were released(some got there pics taken:) )to fight another day!!!

2. thanks team twister-- I have been home bound for the last month with fishing on my mind. clendenning is one of my favorite lakes.