close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Team OGF logo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cwcarper, May 13, 2005.

1. Hey...that team OGF logo on the main page at the head of the sub navigation toolbar looks kinda familiar. It's a picture of a lake with some lily pads in the background...that's the picture I took of Cowan Lake. Just noticed that...thought it was kinda cool. Here's my pic so you can see what I mean. I've been wondering which lake that was in the picture :rolleyes: .

[​IMG]

Here's the logo for comparison...

[​IMG]

2. Cool pic,reminds me of the backwaters of Lake Grant :)

3. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

looks like a dandy fishin hole!!

4. Nice picture!

Is that the campground cove?

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

That's a great shot CW...I just couldn't pass it up.

6. I just couldn't believe it took me so long to realize it was the same pic. By the way...that's the upper part of the lake where Cowan Creek comes in...I took the pic from the rock pier that juts out into the lake.

7. catking

catking Banned

That is a nice picture cwcarper... THE CATKING !!! ( By the way for you members who do NOT know this, cwcarper is my son ;) ) But that is not the reason for his pic being used. Heck , I didn't even know it until cwcaper pm'ed me.... :D

8. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Well Catking I am glad to see there is some talent in your family. ;) Cw, that is one fine picture! :cool:
    By the way Catking I am just kidding, I am still thinking you are some kind of Genius for NOT fishing that Delaware Crappie tourney, man I still start shivering just thinking about that day! :eek:

9. catking

catking Banned

That may be a tad strong there Buddy Punk ;) Most just say I'm a big know it all .............. :D Hey , it was one freakin cold day , but alot of fine memories were made, that's for sure ;) ............ DA KING !!! :cool: