Team Bass Xtreme 2008

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

The 2008 season will be here before we know it . New and exciting for Ohio anglers will be the Team Bass Xtreme Tournament Trail . The trail will payback 100% of all entry fee's paid in , 70% at regular season events and 30% at the year end fish off . Some divisions will also payout an even larger percentage due to great sponsor contingencies . :) Other divisions may get underway by the time the season gets here . If you are interested in becoming a director please contact me at midwestsportsman@insight.rr.com .

As of now we consist of 2 divisions . The Central Ohio and Mid Buckeye Divisions directed by myself until I can find a good candiate to take over the Mid Buckeye division .

For more information please feel free to visit us at Team Bass Xtreme . I hope to see you fish with us this season and keep those HAWGS coming to the scales !

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I just want to say this will be a great tournament series for ohio and ran by some great anglers and professionals.

WTG Phil with getting this all set up and running.

3. BrianC

BrianC Bass Angling Guru

Hey Phil...any confirmation on Triton Gold for the Xtreme yet?

Looking forward to the new season.

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Waiting on Bernie to get back with me so we can get things finalized :( Hopefully it wont be much longer .

5. Great to see another 100% payback series here in the OHIO area. Always hear good thing about this tournament trail good luck in 08.

Jami Norman OMBTT