Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since my little girls bday was this weekend and i had tournaments. We had her party friday evening.

And i started teaching her good and bad habits and let her stay home from school Kindergarten and go fishing.

We took the boat to knox and managed several crappie, blue gill and cats.

She caught them all and well only got a pic with one of the cats as she didn't want to hold them LOL. But we had a blast.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
If you keep teaching her those bad habits I know what she'll be doing for Senior skip day. ;) It's ok to miss a day of school every now and then to go fishing. It keeps us all sane. Congrats on the fish and the memories.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Let's see....your birthday on the lake with Dad, & catching fish....hmmmm nothing but good habits there I believe.

Way to Go ! ! ! !

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes we had a great time me, little girl and mom. One of the boys will have to hit alum with me this week for crappie lol.

·
Gotta Love Odie!
1,340 Posts
What a great way to spend your birthday, no school and fishing! What'a great dad you are! :) WB

·
Lucky Fisher, or skilled?
1,887 Posts
Cool that you got her out of school to go fishing. glad she cought some fish.

·
Lost in the 50's
2,278 Posts
Yes we had a great time me, little girl and mom. One of the boys will have to hit alum with me this week for crappie lol.
Now Lily wants me to let her skip school and go fishing. Especially after she saw what I caught today.

Just kidding man. Great time with the family looks like.

Hey Lily wants to know if you still want the hermit crabs and their habitat?:confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts