close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

tcba gamefish tournament 10-03

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tcba1987, Sep 26, 2004.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

the next tcba gamefish tournament will be held on the tusc river on oct 3 from 8:30 am to 12:30. registration and weigh in will be held at hollywood video at new towne mall in new philadelphia.registration is from 8 am to 8:30 am this is a double points tournament for all you that are in the points. this tournament is open to the public. there will be a $7 entry fee . for info post here or call brian at 740-922-3540 :)

2. We,re having a float on Oct. 16, no money involved with the fishing but should be alot of fun. Let me know if you want to go.

3. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

is it a definite go for oct 16 ? will you be posting location and other info here. the wife and i are interested in going.

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Brian, I will try to get off of work for this tourney! But then again, We have a big Turtle Soup get together that day too! Oh, the choices! Do I work, call off work and go to the turtle soup thing, call off work and fish the tourney, or do I call off work fish the tourney, then go for turtle soup??? Tough one! :D :p

5. Just wondered how you guys are fishing the tusc, for the tourney as well as the float. What I mean is are you using canoes, kayaks, belly boats or wading. I would imagine wading is out of the question as I hear it's pretty deep. I probably won't be going to the tourney, as I'm sure it involves some kind of boating. However I will be down there sometime soon, probably 2 weekends from now, just to scout the area out and find where I can and can't park/fish. BTW landed another pike today out of killbuck creek, just a little one but if I buy some waders I'll be set to find some good holes.

6. rockbass

rockbass Banned

For the tourney, it is bankfishing unless they are mixing it up this time. the float trip Action is planning is for whatever you want. He is doing a canoe run, and I am sure others will also canoe. Jon boats are good for the river too! Wading is out I would guess in most places unless you just want to stop your boat somewhere and stand in some water, but I woiuld not think the water will be low enough to really wade much!

7. Oct. 16 is a go, I'm playing phone tag with the canoe guy right now, but its going to happen if the weather cooperates. Checking on the livery for you Harry. I float it in a 12' v sometimes, but it can get hairy at certain spots.

8. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

ok count us in