close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

tcba catfish tournament is still on for sat sept 11 at atwood lake

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tcba1987, Sep 10, 2004.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

the tcba catfish tournament for this weekend is still on !!!! meet at the boat ramp by the dam at 5:30 for registration. registration ends at 6 pm , we will fish 6pm to midnight. this tournament is open to the public, there will be a $7 entry fee. turn in 5 catfish , total weight wins. we will pay 1rst and 2nd place plus a big fish pot. come out and fish with us and have a good time !! post here if you have any questions. :D

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I have a question?????? :p

When is your next cat tourney?? I want to fish a tourney, but I may not go to the next cripple creek since I already know who will be winning. And I also have my daughter that weekend, so I don't want to be out all night and sleeping all the next day. Let me/us know!

3. Hatchetman

Hatchetman Senior Member

Hey Rockbass, are you saying Corey run's a bad tourny,since you already know who's gonna win?

4. I believe that he's talking about the world class fishermen he's been going against.

5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

No Jim runs a great tourney. There is just one guy, well him and his buddy that are in the money every tourney. That is not a bad thing. Except they cheat. I know this and Jim has heard about it. The guy I am talking about did not place last tourney. That is due to the fact that his partner turned in the fish. How do I know you ask?? Well this guy I am talking about brags it up at his work which is also where my brother-in-law works. That is the reason my bro in law does not fish the tourneys any more. I know some guys catch nice fish regularly, but they don't always catch them days ahead of time and keep them in the creek at their house till tourney time. Also, This guys nephew fished the first toueny I had and he was telling me about his uncle keeping these fish ahead of time. He told me about the last tourney how his uncle and his buddy already had 3 fish before the tourney started. That is what bugs me.

I have my daughter that weekend, so I don't want to fish all night them sleep all day. Other than that, I would prob enter as normal. I did finally place in the last tourney out there. Behind a cheater, or wait, so I am politically correct on this. An accused cheaters partner and 1 other who had some nice fish. I love the tourney's out there. I don't know if I will enter the Oct one or not, but I will be there again next year!