TCBA Catfish Club Season Opener 4-12

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by tcba1987, Apr 8, 2008.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

just a reminder the TCBA season opener will be this saturday the 12th on the Tusc River from 6 pm to midnight.

the water levels on the Tusc are very high right now and if we have to move the tournament it will move to Tappan Lake. a decision whether or not to move the tournament will be made by 6 pm on the 11th (friday night).

For info email Brian at renhuff@tusco.net

2. BuckeyeTom

BuckeyeTom Muskie and Catfish

Good luck to you guys fishing up there. We'll be on the Ohio River with the OHCC.

3. Good Luck B, I wish I was fishing but as you know I have family things that I have to do...

4. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

we WILL be fishing on the Tusc River this weekend. i have kept a close eye on the water levels and as of 5 pm today the river has dropped steadily all day and should be at a fishable level tomorrow.

Be prepared to fish your high water spots ..............the water is still up quite a bit !!

Hope to see EVERYONE there !!!

i strongly recommend that everyone be at the mall by 5 pm.........i will be handing out the rules and going over them and handing out the plaques from last season at 5:15 pm SHARP !!!