close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tasmanian devil lures ?

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by ocdfishguy, Sep 29, 2005.

1. I was told about them and was wandering if any of you members have used them and what you think. I was told that they can be trolled,casted, and jigged. One person told me that he trolled them for walleye and they out produced stinger spoons 5 to 1. I plan on ordering several from cabelas and giving them a try.

2. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

I have several that I have used for jigging up Walleye through the ice . They work fine when tipped with a minnow.

3. yeah,
    i only used them through the ice also..but i know at least they will not lose their paint in 2 hours like a stinger..

4. They work well jigging and some times outperform other spoons.

They haven't proved themselves to me yet for trolling but I'm sure there are days that they would shine. I just haven't given them a good enough shot yet. Mine are about 12-13 years old and still look great. Very durable!

5. Thanks for the info. Wigston's Sent a ton of papers, color chart, depth chart, rigging info., and color recomendations for species. Prices are cheeper than Cabelas by about 40 cents. I think that I am going to order from them.