Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
O-Z-DOG
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some sugestions, want to put a better trigger on my DPMS 24. The harsh factory trigger won't do the rifles accuracy justice.
Thoughts? Warnings?
Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I love the rock river 2 stage trigger in my lowers, then again all of my lowers are rock rivers. I have heard that geisley triggers are amazing as well.

·
Set The Hook!
2,175 Posts
Rock River NM trigger is a great improvement over stock but the Geissele is not even in the same ballpark. They cost more but IMO are worth it

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
I have a friend who bought a timney drop in for his AR, but he's yet to drop it in :D
It has been dropped. Very sweet trigger and was pretty easy to install. Night and day difference over the stock trigger. I am going to order another one for my other ar. Thanks for shaming me into getting it done Tom. :)

·
O-Z-DOG
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The rifle will be used for strictly target / varmit,I like a light crisp trigger, haven't thought about price really.
Lots of good reviews on all the mentioned triggers.
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Take a look at the offerings from The American Trigger Corporation. If your not going to compete in service rifle with it, stay with a very low pull weight and you'll be happy.
The heavy trigger it came with is for safe general use and I agree is terrible for what you want to do.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

1 - 8 of 8 Posts