close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tappan

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bees, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Bees

Bees

Hi all, I just joined here and would like to say hello to everyone. I used to fish Tappan alot as a boy and teenager, I hav'nt been there in about 15 years or so. My wife and I just purchased a boat and we both want to start fishing and camping at Tappan again. If anyone could help us out with any info on good places and and ideas, it would be very much appreciated.
    We like fishing for walleyes and crappies and a little catfishing now and then.
    I hope to meet some new friends here, from what I've read everyone seems very nice. Thank you all, I hope to see some of you on the lake. Paul

2. Welcome Paul!!! :D You will learn a lot on this forum!!plus a great bunch of people!! Let's hope spring gets here early!!!

3. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Welcome to OGF!
    Stop in and see fellow OGFer Jim Corey.
    He owns Cripple Creek Bait and Tackle on route 250,right on Tappan Lake.
    He will give yu a wealth of information on how to find fish on Tappan.

4. smallieguy

smallieguy Smallmouth Please

Hello and welcome. :)
    Lewis is right Corey is the man on Tappan and walleye and
    saugeye and cats and bass and........................... ;)

5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Welcome for sure! I live not too far from Tappan, but don't fish it much. Maybe we will run into each other there sometime though! :)

6. welcome bees,glad to have ya aboard. plenty of saugeyes but no more walleyes like the good ol days. plenty of fish though. tappen is a decent lake with not much fishing pressure on it as i see it. good catfishing and crappies with plenty of bass. see ya down there some time.

7. catking

catking Banned

Welcome to the OGF Bees !! As Lewis suggested, stop in Cripple Creek and ask Jim Corey . He is perhaps the nicest man when it comes to info I have ever met . There are alot of great people out that area , including many OGF members . Good luck to you and thanks for registering on the site. THE CATKING !!! :)

8. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Welcome to the site man. This is a great site!

9. Bees

Bees

Thanks for the warm welcome all, its nice to see there are so many nice people here!!! I look forward to having chats here and maybe running into
    some at the lake. I'm looking forward to the spring and a new fishing season.
    Thank You All!!

10. WELCOME ABOARD Bees
    Very glad you've joined...

11. any body see the ice melt at tapppen /

12. white basser

white basser white basser

yea husky the ice is melting. let's hook up