close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

tappan lake water levels???

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tcba1987, Sep 23, 2004.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

i was wondering if tappan lake has started to drop yet?? will it be fishable for catfish by saturday night from the bank?? are the catfish biting ??? :rolleyes:

2. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

as of yesterday, the levels were still up. the 250 ramp had water in the parking lot, the rest area is still under water up to the parking area and the firehall ramp was totally under along with most of the roads by the bays. as far as catfishing, i don't know. fished from shore for saugeyes and bass and got nothing. thats all i know.

3. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

The Channel Catfish bite has been good but Rus Fisher apparently did poorly for Flatheads the other night. I still haven't talked to him to find out what happened. The lake is still very high, as Sauguy says.

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Brian, you should just have it at the river! :)

Man with the Cripple Creek tourney Jim, it may be a little crowded at the lake if the bay roads are in water! Hope there is a good turn out!

5. has the water level went down yet.

6. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

hey big cats
    i drove by tappen today and the water is very close to summer pool, i think, it's been so long since i've seen it at pool. the parking lot was nearly full of trailers, everyone out enjoying this great oct day.
    bttmline