Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to camp this weekend at Tappan and I was wanting to eat some fish out of the lake. Does anyone know of fish to eat that are biting now. Also possibly what they are biting on?

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm going to camp this weekend at Tappan and I was wanting to eat some fish out of the lake. Does anyone know of fish to eat that are biting now. Also possibly what they are biting on?
How are the campsites at Tappan? I'm familiar with the cabins. I'd really like to tent camp there and take my boat too.

·
Registered
9,195 Posts
Everything in Tappan should be biting now. The lake should be warming up which spikes a fishes metabolism. Panfish, walleye, walleye hybrids, channel cats, etc. Try the bays off 250 early, late, even after dark if from shore, or connecting drainage pipes from those bays on the lakeside of 250' as well as points for toothy fishes by boat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts