close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tappan 5/24/04 with mrtwister jbo!!

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by WillyB, May 24, 2004.

1. WillyB

WillyB Go Bucks!!!

Had the opportunity to fish today with fellow OGF member mrtwister. Let me tell you guys, he lives up to his name. Jimbo knows how to cast and work a jig better than anyone else I have seen. With less than perfect conditions - high water and high winds, we managed to have a respectable day on the water. Using jigs, spinners & 6" worms we caught our share of largemouth, saugeye and crappies. Oh yea, almost forgot. Caught a channel cat on my spinner. :) What was especially nice about today was the fact that we had never met before. Only talked here on the board and through pm's. Thanks Jimbo for a good day!!

2. behind my back again...i see now!!!!! i know what you mean about jimbo, he does throw a mean twister!. glad ya had a good time,i sat in the air cond today and wished.....heh heh

3. thxs bro 4 a realy good day!
    realy enjoy your company an u r a very good fisherman yourself :D
    fellow ogf'rs he told me that he caught a channel cat on a spinner :rolleyes:
    i said yea realy ok pal lololol
    darn if he didn't do it again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
    yes a channel cat on a inline spinner ,watch out he may unleash that beast at the next cattin tournie lol
    mrtwister_jbo

ps will am glad my wife was not right :D lol lol

4. WillyB

WillyB Go Bucks!!!

hey twister, just had a brainstorm. Maybe I should come up with my own line of spinner baits just for cats. I could make them out of titanium and sell them for $8.99. Could call them "spin-a-cat" !! :D

yea, tell the misses that i'm one dangerous fella. :eek: