close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tanners Questions -how do you get there?

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by hunterm, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Ok, so I've been in a slump since May, want to head out Friday evenign and thinking I need to hit new water, I'd usually run upriver toward Meldahl but I've been reading about you guys fishing out of the Tanners creek stretch of the river so think maybe that is where I should try. My question is, how do I get there? I'll be coming over 275 from Mason, once I find the ramp I can get to the river and then I'll figure it out from there. I'm assuming I can fish that stretch with my KY non-res license?? Or if I run up river to the other side of the 275 bridge I'll be ok with my Oh. lic.

Thanks in advance,

Hunterm

2. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Hunterm,

Take 275 west towards Lawrenceburg, get off the exit to Lawrenceburg, turn left at the light go thru town you will cross a set of railtracks then you will cross Tanners creek, about a 1/2 mile down the road is a McDonalds on the leftside of the road at that traffic light turn left follow the lane back to the ramp, when I get home tonight I'll send you all my spots including MrFishOhio's secret spot #99 :D :D :D >>>>>>>>>>>Doc

Send me your e-mail addy to PLange@woh.rr.com

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

4. mrfishohio

If you knew where #238 and # 237 are ??!! :eek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Can you say "stacked up" ? :confused: ?

5. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Oh wow,

Don't see too many holes that look like that, 45 degree water Hummmmm.............Doc

6. mrfishohio

Yeah, Doctor..........March 4th, 2004......... :)
    Sure had the fish stacked up though !!!

7. Thanks for the directions Doc. Jim, I promise the "secret" of 99 will be safe with me. ;) Just may need your help disguising the pics so no one will recognize landmarks.