Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SM Bass Slayer
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:Banane36:I have the BFL on this coming Saturday and I would just like to get a little Input on the river conditions. Last I heard is the river is crap will still be crap this coming weekend. Just a little input would be appreciated thanks!

·
AKA: JetboatJohnny
836 Posts
Good luck they are going to be drawing the bottom out of the river. It is high now but from the predictions they are going to be pulling the river down 3 ft in Cincinnati between now and Saturday. And normally when they start pulling it that hard it creates a lot of drift.

Good luck.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
I drove over Tanner's at Perfect North twice on Saturday. 7:30 AM it was perfect, clear and normal flow. 2:00 PM it was high, fast, and muddy, and backed up to maybe a half mile or so below the slopes.

·
AKA: JetboatJohnny
836 Posts
I would say no it is not. It is going to get worse before it gets better. Looks like the crest is Saturday now right at action stage in Cincy.

Text Line Plot Slope Font

With the line of storms moving through now you might be hard pressed to find fishable water in the creeks too. Hopefully the storms settle down before they make it all the way here.

Good Luck!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts