close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

talked to miketorbeck looks like a newdivision will be starting

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by mikeshookset, Jul 4, 2005.

1. after a long chat i was impressed with what midwestsportsman is all about looks like i will be running a division for them next year. the lakes on the schedule will be tappen ,saltfork , senaca ,dillion. we will fish 6 tournaments. i might add another lake or 2 or fish tappen and dillion 2 times

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Welcome aboard ! :) I may need to get with you as far as dates for next year . I have a permit mailed in for next July at Dillon I just dont have the date in front of me .

3. You might want to wait and see what's going on with Salt Fork before you schedule tourneys there. From the reports I see on here, you can barely get a boat at some of the ramps and I don't think they've drawn it all the way down yet. And they may need to draw it down further than the five foot mark they've mentioned.

Eric

4. thankx for the welcome hydrasport73 . thankx for letting me know you will be at dillion in july i will plan on going there during another month. maybe this winter when things are slow some of us directors could get together on a sat some where and discuss schedules and ideas.

5. I like the lake selection. add portage to the list and it would be perfect for me. keep us informed.

6. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Sounds like a good idea to get together . We have been trying to get something going for a while now .

7. portage could very well be added . i like to hear peoples opinions so please keep em comming as a director i feel that the peoples voice speaks very loud if we just listen.

8. hey mike, glad to see you may be joining the trail. if you didnt already know i run the north east ohio division that fishes berlin, milton, mosquito, portage, and west branch. let me know when you start to finalize your schedule. i have a tentative one made up for next year but nothing solid yet.

9. well udbasser i will be joining the trail its a done deal all but me getting the paper work and signing it. i would surely like to have your schedule so i can try my best to work around it.

10. awesome! I will work around your schedule as well. I would like to come fish some of your tournaments since the lakes you are fishing aren't too far from me. 2006 looks to be an exciting year! I can't wait to get back to Cleveland for good.

11. great i would like to have you come fish some of my division and i will fish some of yours as directers we should try and fish some of every ones tournies to see how they do things . i am sure we could all learn some thing from each other

12. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Add berlin in the spring I'll be there.