Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tackleboys
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

My name is Gus Martin and I've recently started producing fishing videos via YouTube with my brother Zach. Last night we uploaded our first video and would love some feedback! It can be seen here:

You can also find us on instagram @ReelTackleboys.

Thanks for watching and have a blessed day,
-Tackleboys

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
The one you caught limbs and snags whooping and hollerin, second one audio was gone halfway through , pretty generic for me, you could starve if you rely on sucribers on u tube. Sorry you wanted feedback..

·
Tackleboys
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The one you caught limbs and snags whooping and hollerin, second one audio was gone halfway through , pretty generic for me, you could starve if you rely on sucribers on u tube. Sorry you wanted feedback..
Thanks for the feedback and thanks for tuning in! Just getting started, working out the kinks, ya know ;) Mind letting me know which one had the audio drop out? I haven't noticed that yet.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
It was the mad river trip after shopping at Wally World, but I watched it again and I had full audio this time , don't know what happened the first time. So good luck on your upcoming videos. Can only get better..

·
Tackleboys
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was the mad river trip after shopping at Wally World, but I watched it again and I had full audio this time , don't know what happened the first time. So good luck on your upcoming videos. Can only get better..
Hah! Thanks Snag, I'd be interested in knowing your opinion on what would make things better (other than catching a whole slew of fish). We're always trying to get better and more effective at story telling. :)

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Well easy on the woopin and hollerin when snagged up, gets old ,I like to see showing what is being used to catch whatever, locations but no specific spot, I've been watching some other u tube fishing and they also don't talk about the area there at or what is being used , just got another one on is the norm. I imagine it is easier said than done everyone wants to see certain things I guess. Good fishing..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts