Tackle Shops

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishtrix, May 19, 2008.

1. Was just wondering if anyone knew of any tackle shops in the Columbus area that sell higher-end fishing lure brands, such as: Team Diawa, Lucky Craft, Yo-Zuri, Cultiva, Roboworm, etc.. I used to live on the west coast and really miss these brand names, didn't know if they sold in these parts. Thanks

2. Try the Fishermans Warehouse on the south end, 1125 Williams rd. I am pretty sure they sell Lucky Craft and Yo-zuri. Their number is 491-8383

3. pretty much here in columbus, you are gonna get a nice big selection at gander mountain, but pay dearly for it. then dicks, has got an ok selection of gear and baits, but not real big selection and it costs too, unless there is a sale. like marky b said, fishermans wharehouse, has a very good selection, its a small local shop and he is my neigbor so i try to support them as much as i can. def have yozuri and luckycraft...but as far as high end items, they carry alot of quantim and pflueger reels, and st. croix and g loomis rods.

4. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

The only place I know of that carries the near full line from each of those brands is Fin Feather Fur Outfitters. It is a bit of a drive to Ashland, but they've got the goods.

5. Buckeye outdoors is the best tackle store around. You take 70 East and get off at 79 (second exit) and then I believe it is the first exit. They have a great selection of everything. Makes anyplace around here look bad. Almost as good as Bass Pro and closer for us.

6. R & R bait on front st. near down town columbus. They have alot of name brand gear and if you ever need live bait they have the best I have ever bought in were