T of C Open @ Portage Lakes -10/18

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by jeff-bob, Sep 10, 2008.

1. The 3rd annual Tournament of Champions Open Bass Tournament at Portage Lakes will be Saturday, October 18 at New State Park Ramp-(Route 93). Pre entry $75, day of event $80. 7:30A-3:30p - registration starts at 6:30A. $1,000 FIRST PLACE (based on 50 boat field) This tourney is hosted by Portage Lakes Bass Club and we'll have some giveaways, food and drink at the end of the tourney. PM me with your address and i'll mail you an entry form. Your boat number is given, first come, first served - so don't delay!! Entry forms can also be picked-up at Land Big Fish, Kame's Sports Center, and Norton Marine.

2. We will have a 50/50 raffle, and we'll give away some prizes from Kames Sports Center, Poor Boy Bait Co., and Norton Marine to name a few. Hot dogs, chips and pop/water afterwards. Bump...

3. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

How many boats do you think will be there?

4. Jeff , Blaine here i know eric and i will be there sat for the tourney. and am i still in the club for next year?

5. Flipp - Come and join us!! Because the late fee is only $5, I believe most will ramp pay so they can watch the weather or "surprise" someone. We are expecting between 30 and 45 boats, but would love to get 50 plus...

Blaine - P.M. sent!

Again I'll say we have lots of prizes to give away from our fine sponsors,

REELGRIP, KAMES SPORTS CENTER, POOR BOYS BAITS CO., & NORTON MARINE

We'll have hotdogs, chips, and drinks to enjoy while we weigh fish (yuck) and give out all prizes.