close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

T Minus 4 Days And Counting

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CPTN.CROWN, Nov 18, 2004.

1. WEll guys and gals im in the home stretch. Freaking out pretty bad as i can only assume its normal. Its been fun this year fishing, and getting on the site. I thank all for their words of support and encouragement during this ordeal. I getting everything ready, and all loose ends tied up so i can get this surgery over with monday morning. Im not really looking forward to the 4 day stay in Hotel Riverside Hospital, but hey they will have me all doped up so i shouldnt care. If anyone is interested in stopping by my last name is Holbrook. I probably wont be able to post for a couple of weeks, so everyone HAVE A HAPPY TURKEY DAY, be safe on the Holiday!!!! Its been a good year fishing when ive been able, hopefully ill be fixed and back on the path of the straight and narrow.

Thanks Everyone!!!

Jasson

2. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

3. Hope all goes well for you. Good luck. May the fish be kind to you when you get back out on the water.

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

5. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon ...;)

6. FisherMOM

FisherMOM Trapped in New York!

Good luck CAPN. CROWN!
    We'll see ya when you come back!

7. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

good luck, i wish you the best

8. i appreciate all your guys/gals support in these tough times. THANK YOU ALL!!

9. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

dood.. don't be a sissy... i'll come over and visit while you're in there.. you'll probably be so comatozed anyways..:p get plenty of sponge baths in there..:D
    seriously, you know you will feel much better than now.. and heres to a speedy recovery..:) see you at riverside..

10. I'm sure you will consider it all worthwhile a few months from now. Pleasant thoughts and dreams in LaLa Land :D . Wishing you a speedy recovery :) .

11. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Jason, just behave man and it will all be over soon. I hope you the relief I got when mine was done. Keep us up to date as soon as you can.

12. catking

catking Banned

Everything will be smooth runnin in a few months Capt. Jason ;) Lookin forward to your first post when you feel up to it. Take care buddy...... CATKING

13. Portage Lakes

Portage Lakes OGF Member

Prayers and Thoughts.

PL......................

14. Good luck man and do what the doc says and you`ll be back in no time.

Bub

15. it will all be good - soon. just don't take a turn for the nurse.

16. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Good luck and hurry back!

17. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Good luck bud. We'll finally get to Griggs for some eye action when you are better!

18. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

update...just got a call from jason's better half, she said he is out of surgery and now in the recovery room.. the doctor said it went well.. she will call me back later on today when she's there with him.. i'll be heading there to harass him later.. :p
    good to hear it went well.. :) i was pullin for you dooood..

19. catking

catking Banned

Keep us updated crappielooker. Tell him we are all thinking of him..... C.K.