close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

T/C Omega Z5 .50-Cal w/Nikon Scope

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by NascarJunky, Oct 26, 2008.

1. NascarJunky

NascarJunky

0   0   0

I have a T/C Omega Z5 .50-Cal Matte muzzleloader with a Nikon Pro Staff Riflescope 3-9X40 MT BDC Matte scope. I have only shot it one day at the range. I have 35 shots threw it and got it line up for 100 yards using the T/C .50-Cal with the 250 grain shockwave and 100 grain 777 pellets. I have had this brand new since Aug. 08 and need to sell it to a good owner and good home to get a nice buck this year. $299.99 for T/C and the Nikon scope $159.99

I'm asking $300.00 and no trades just $300.00 and that's it. If ya like please e-mail me at nascarjunkyfan@yahoo.com So if ya like you can e-mail and let me know your number too that would be great. I live in Columbus to let ya know where I live at if we need to meet.

Thanks!!!:! :) :!

2. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

0   0   0

Hows the barrel look? Any pitting?

3. NascarJunky

NascarJunky

0   0   0

Well like I said It's been out once to the shooting range since I bought it new. When I shoot my T/C muzzleloaders I clean out the barrel everytime I shoot to get a true accurate pattern to site in. That's just me, maybe I'm to picky but I blieve that's how you can see what the gun does everytime. Alot of people will shoot 3-5 times then clean it out. I blieve if you do that then you start having a untrue set of pattern to see how your gun shoots. Then I clean the gun and put it away. I hope I answer your ? if that's what you were asking about.

nascarjunkyfan@yahoo.com

Thanks

4. hahner724

hahner724

0   0   0

5. Brad617

Brad617

0   0   0

That is a great deal for someone looking for a nice Muzzeloader. I have the exact setup but I use 150 grain of 777 pellets. sighted in on 100 and shoots @ 6 inches low at 200. I f you still have this gun come nov 15 let me know ...

6. NascarJunky

NascarJunky

0   0   0

Ok I hope I can do this pic thing on here. I had to use my friends camera. Like I said asking $300.00 no less,no trade,and no checks just cash only. If interested just e-mail at nascarjunkyfan@yahoo.com with your e-mail and number please.

Thanks,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. NascarJunky

NascarJunky

0   0   0

I still have this gun. I have someone that is still interested here on the board. I thought they would of taken it last sat. and sun. since that person is out of town and said maybe this thrus. or fri. and might take it. So whoever is interested e-mail A.S.A.P. and we can meet up. I really don't want to play the waiting game because I have other things I need to get done here soon.

Thanks.......

8. seyeslayer

seyeslayer

0   0   0

I can vouch for NascarJunky he is a good guy and does take care of his guns. I bought the other z5 he sold about a month ago. hey junky i put a nikon bdc on that gun and she shoots great. Even got a day off to head to salt fork and try my luck with it during the early season, lets just say that doe didnt even know what hit her

9. NascarJunky

NascarJunky

0   0   0

Thanks Seyeslayer. Sweet on the deer:)

10. Warbirds

Warbirds

0   0   0

Email Sent.......give me a shout

11. HCF

HCF

0   0   0

If I didn't already have an Omega I'd be all over it, great shooting gun.

12. NascarJunky

NascarJunky

0   0   0