Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever fished at this lake in Pickerington? If so, what kind of bait have you been successful with? Do you know if it's stocked on a regular basis? Any info you care to share would be appreciated.

Thank you

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Banned
22 Posts
Not many fish there anymore fished there for many years best bet to go for cat fish bread ball ... ( not really big ) least I've never had any keepers...

·
1,318 Posts
It used to be a decent pond but now it's overfished and they don't stock it anymore. Too many people keeping everything they catch.:(

·
Registered
771 Posts
used to catch lmb, bullheads, and crappie out of there. been a while though. that was the only pond that i have ever seen an albino bullhead get caught.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I've caught a few 4-8lb carp there as well as a decent sized channel that looked like it has been caught a million times.

I've also caught bluegill and crappie using a float and butterworms.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are they real strict about everyone being out come dark?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
As a member of the local block watch, I can tell you eyes are kept on the park. If you're minding your business no one should hassle you about being there after dark. I go occasionally after dark. If you're fishing and the authorities show up or drive by they shouldn't give you much hassle. (Translated I don't call the police for folks fishing after dark.) Good Luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts