Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
July 11th I went to a local catfishing weigh in of two local clubs. They had the best day of decent temperatures for fishing this month. The big complaint was about all the pleasure boat on that part of the river, and dealing with a strong up river wind.

I was surprised by the number of fish that were weighed in considering how hot the water was. 12 boats had fish weighing in at above 20 pounds. The top 3 boats had load of over 59 pounds. The big fish was over 28 pounds. My friend Mark Belauvelt and his partner came in first with a total of 61.6 pounds! Randy Howard was his partner and got their big bluecat that was over 25 pounds!

My camera messed up as I was taking the pictures of their big fish, and some of the other tubs of fish. I did get a couple pictures of a very happy Mark as he was receiving the award winnings of this event!

· Eat Em Up Charters
3,520 Posts
Fishing was pretty good today and yesterday. Wish I would have entered the tournament yesterday with my clients. Our top 5 fish would have gone almost 90 pounds. Lots of good fisherman out there yesterday in the tournament and Mark and Randy were deserving of the win.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.