close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Swivl-Eze adjustable seat pedestal and base

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by AndroDoug, Jul 10, 2005.

1. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

0   0   0

I have a Swivleze brand Power-wedge pedestal and base for sale. Both are BRAND NEW and still in the packaging. The pedestal is adjustable from 16" to 20". It has a lever that automatically raises and lowers it. I also have the matching aluminum base that the pedestal locks into. This setup would be for a boat deck and you'd be able to remove the entire seat and pedestal from the base in just a second.

I bought these from Gander Mountain last year when I was planning on remodeling my row boat and putting a deck on the front. I wanted a seat that was adjustable to numerous heights and could be removed easily for more room on the deck to fish. I didn't end up using them as I decided my boat was to small to do all these improvements. I held on to them as I thought I'd eventually use them soemwhere, sometime.

To my knowledge, this is the best adjustable seat pedestal on the market. It cost 59.99 and the base was 17.99. The prices are still on them. If you need a picture, I can take one I guess. Or you can go to GM's website or bass pro, and look it up. The model number is SP-37904.

50.00 or best offer takes them both. I live in the Akron area.