close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Swing away trailer tongue conversion kit for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Frozentoze, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Frozentoze

Frozentoze

0   0   0

$85 for the swing away trailer tongue conversion kit.

I scrapped my old tracker this summer and hung on to some of the better components in the event I could use them in my next boat. I got my next boat now, and these are the surplus items. I'm going to post each item for sale here for about a week, then I'll move them to eBay to run after that.

I am located in Norton, OH, near Akron. I would really like local pickup or delivery for the items, but if I must ship it could be worked out on a case by case basis, and I am happy to combine shipping on multiple items.

This listing is for a swing away trailer tongue conversion kit by Fulton. It was purchased new in 2003. Ever see those nice new trailers where you pull a pin and the long tongue of the trailer folds back, allowing you to fit the trailer in the garage? Wish your trailer had that? Now it can - turn your trailer into a swing back tongue trailer with this conversion kit. You simply cut off the old trailer tongue, mount this unit on the end and it has its own hinge / pin assembly and swings back out of the way. Its the only way my boat would fit in my small detached garage. Would be good for a variety of trailer types.

Full kit is included. The trailer tongue itself is in great shape - the bolts are battle tested though, but can be replaced simply at a hardware store and really could be used again anyway. Towing chaings, S-hooks and pin (not pictured) are also included. Takes some time to install, but its a great unit and worked flawlessly. 2" ball hitch.

Give me a PM or post with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Link to picture of Trailer Tonge Conversion Kit:
    http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q166/Frozentoze/PICT0773.jpg
    [​IMG]

2. Frozentoze

Frozentoze

0   0   0

Didnt have any interest in this post, and checked some online prices. A new kit is priced around $130, so I'll knock off $10 to generate some interest.

Great way to shorten any trailer.

3. ebay_bob

ebay_bob

0   0   0

Contact me, I might be interested.

4. PIKEMAN

PIKEMAN

0   0   0

Any chance you have any of the other trailer components availabe?

I could use the piece/s including the winch and winch post assembly. The one I have on my trailer is welded into one positon such that it is not adjustable. I bought a new boat and need to lower the winch positon, but can't do it without cutting and welding.

5. Frozentoze

Frozentoze

0   0   0

Item has been sold. Thanks for watching.

The last trailer component I still have is the tongue jack - pretty new, 800lb tongue weight (which corresponds to much more total trailer weight, by the way), $20.