close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sweet Outfit - Ross Fly Reel- Lamiglass Fly Rod - Many, Many Flies

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by wackyworm, Jun 26, 2008.

1. wackyworm

wackyworm

0   0   0

LAST PRICE REDUCTION BEFORE EBAY---24 HOURS BEFORE EBAY LISTING [7/25]......ROD & REEL $225 + $10 SHIPPING ... FLIES $65 + $10 SHIPPING

I would like to get this sold before I leave for a trip on the 7th. I will probably put this on Ebay if it doesn't sell here this coming week.

I have decided to part with some fishing equipment. I am not getting out like I used to and am more interesting in putting the money into a few upgrades in my home theater set up. So here is the first offering-

I would like to sell this fly outfit as a package at this stage, it includes ROSS CIMARRON C-1 reel, it is a for 3-5 weight rods, like new, and is a sweet, sweet reel. This is a quality reel machined from aircraft grade alloy, and a full disc drag. It is a very popular reel with an excellent reputation. This reel sells for $165 at Cabela’s. It has Orvis 4 weight line and backing on it. [the original listing said over $50 for just the line] I bought this used on Ebay a year or two ago and used it once, I think. Just never got back into the fly fishing like I wanted to. I also got the rod, LAMIGLAS 9.0 ft. #4 G-1298-4, on Ebay. It was never used, so like I said, I used it once. List price for this is around $220, but of course can be had for less. Together this makes for a very nice high quality outfit.

Also included are the fly’s shown, with boxes. Many [a good many] never have seen water. [OK- I am guilty of “spring fever” when it comes to buying stuff and never using]. The one set alone was $33.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

These have never been used.
    [​IMG]

The next group are an older bunch and alot of the rubber legs are dried.
    [​IMG]

Most of these wooley bugger [? cant even remember the name]things have never seen water. Plus you can see a extra fly box included. ---- And these are mostly new.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

It is available for pick up in the Athens area if that is a option for you. . I have been on this site for several years, have lived forever in Athens Co. and have 326 @100% rating on EBAY. Feel free to PM me for any further question or thoughts. THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. AnthHol

AnthHol

0   0   0

interested in selling just the flies and boxes? if so I am interested, let me know..

thanks

3. wackyworm

wackyworm

0   0   0

I would like to keep it all together at this point. But maybe later?

4. backstraps

backstraps Banned

0   0   0

would you let just the rod and real go? and if so how much?

5. AnthHol

AnthHol

0   0   0

if he wants the rod and reel without the flies depending on price i would take the flies if that works out for you..

6. backstraps

backstraps Banned

0   0   0

sounds good to me as long as the price is right. if you see anything befor me please pm me. thanks.

7. wackyworm

wackyworm

0   0   0

PM's have been sent to AnthHol and backstraps. Thanks.

8. wackyworm

wackyworm

0   0   0

Price lowered to $350 shipped

9. wackyworm

wackyworm

0   0   0

NEW PRICING [AGAIN], LOWER PRICE...PURCHASE SEPARATE...TAKE A LOOK...I WANT NEW SPEAKERS :) , THANKS...

10. wackyworm

wackyworm

0   0   0

If you want to make a respectable/reasonable offer, I'm listening. As mentioned I am going out of town on Monday for about a week.

11. wackyworm

wackyworm

0   0   0

I am back in town if anyone wants to snatch this up before I put it on Ebay.