close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sweet Deal !!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by catking, May 24, 2007.

1. catking

catking Banned

Hey guys and gals....some of you know that I'm a Master carpenter by trade. Yesterday I was approached by a guy I did work for a few years ago. He asked if I would go down to Norris Lake and finish a project he has going. Seems like the good old boys down that way don't have some skills needed to do a decent job....Here's the deal- I would get full use of a cabin on the lake, with a BRAND NEW BOAT , big screened TV , and a week full of fishing while getting paid to do a job......I'm really thinking about doing this...Probably take the wife . My brother and his wife will also be going. Maybe have the women do some of the work while we are out on DA BOAT!!! OH YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CATKING !!!

2. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

sounds like a killer masterplan ....go for it mate!

3. stormfront

stormfront Guest

hey cat, you got room for me and all my family? can't believe you are getting paid for it too.........

4. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Heck, I can't beleive you're even thinking about this. I'd have my bags packed and I'd be on the road. ;)

5. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

Rick, your next post better be from the lake!

6. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Sounds like a very sweet deal! Go for it.
    I was offered a similar deal several years ago.
    2 weeks vacation in the Bahamas for me and the wife to install a V903 Cummins in my Boss's 60 ft yacht.
    One guy ahead of me in management jumped on the opportunity after first saying no!:(

7. Hey King!

I still dust off the 'ol tools once in a while. Sounds good.

Tim

8. catking

catking Banned

Hey guys !!! After giving this some thought, looks as if I will HAVE to accept this job and DRAG my arse down south...:mad: ........:D .....It's not often that something like this comes along.Looks as if the job itself would take about four days or so.....working of course my usual scheduel of 5 hours a day...:D ...anyways, I'll keep you guys in mind while I'm doing this nasty deed..... more later...;) ...OH YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA KING !!!